Health and Safety
Kid City is operated with high standards in safety and cleanliness!
- Outside food are prohibited within the facility. We permit outside drinks such as coffee/tea and water bottles.
- Everyone, including adults, must wear socks when entering; bare feet, outdoor shoes, and indoor shoes are not allowed.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but recommended for your safety while inside the facility.
- Parent supervision is required! We do not permit child drop-off.
Our 3 Step Cleaning Procedure
1. Hourly cleaning of high-contact surfaces like tables, chairs, and doorknobs with food-grade, non-toxic disinfectant.
2. Our playground and equipment undergo multiple daily disinfections with a non-toxic, germicidal disinfectant.
3. Our facility is thoroughly disinfected daily using an electrostatic sprayer with a COVID-19-effective solution.
Kid City’s response to Covid-19
Kid City is dedicated to providing a safe indoor space for children to be active during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Current COVID-19 Policies include:
– UPDATE* As of March 1, 2022 proof of vaccination is no longer required.
– UPDATE* As of March 15th, 2022 mask use is optional.
– We are currently operating at 100% capacity for admission and indoor gatherings.