Admission & Hours
Bring your family to Manitoba’s ultimate indoor playground… no pre-booking required!
Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 7pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 8pm
Holiday Hours: Stay Tuned
* Our drop-in hours are subject to change when our facility is rented out. For updated hours, please see our Calendar *
(+ applicable tax)
|Kids (3 - 13):||$15.50|
|Toddlers (1 - 2):||$12.50|
|Infants (under 12 months):||FREE with paid admission|
|Adults (14+):||1 FREE per paid admission, otherwise $4.50|
*Reloadable Gift Cards Available in any Denomination*
- Outside food are prohibited within the facility. We permit outside drinks such as coffee/tea and water bottles.
- Everyone, including adults, must wear socks when entering; bare feet, outdoor shoes, and indoor shoes are not allowed.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory, but recommended for your safety while inside the facility.
- Parent supervision is required! We do not permit child drop-off.
Skip the line, Pre-book online!
For quick entry into our indoor playground, families can choose to pre-purchase their admissions online. Just a quick “hello” at the front reception and your children will be happily playing.
Our online admission process helps to improve our efficiency with services as well as decrease contact points in our facility.
Kid City provides monthly memberships for parent & child or the whole family! Our NEW membership option provides for more affordability and fast access to our FUN indoor playground.
Give the gift of PLAY with a Kid City Gift Card. Our gift cards can be used towards admission, cafe and as deposits for future birthday parties.
Cleaning Policies and Procedures
Our 3 Step Cleaning Procedure
1. High contact areas such as tables/chairs/door knobs/etc. are cleaned hourly with food grade, non-toxic disinfectant.
2. Our playground and playground equipment is disinfected multiple times daily with a non-toxic, germicidal disinfectant.
3. Our entire facility is disinfected and sanitized daily using an electrostatic sprayer with solution that is effective against viruses including COVID-19.